Ooooohhh guess what? I’m part of a blog family! Let’s go on family feud!
Doesn’t that look fun?!
In case you’re wondering what I’m talking about, the fabulous Jester from thematticuskingdom nominated me for the family blogging award, which is actually a pretty big deal, because it means he is saying I’m part of his blog family. That is no small matter. Thank you DJ. I will be nominating you right back!
Here are the rules…
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (see above)
3. Nominate 10 others who have an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your friends know you have chosen them.
OK so… the people I would like to come on Family Feud with me are…..
1. DJ from thematticuskingdom (oooh big shock, It’s almost like you saw that one coming!). Why? He knows heaps of trivia, especially about movies, and with him on our team we’d totally win! I’ve had a close link with DJ and his wonderful blog for some time now, what with guest posts and awards going back and forth. We have built up quite a friendship and he is well and truly part of my blog family
2. Papa Angst – knows all about The Golden Girls and other such random pieces of information you can uncover in a dinosaur museum. Incredibly handy on a game show. Papa Angst was one of my original peeps. I found him not 5 minutes in to my WordPress journey. I love his blog. He’s a great guy.
3. The Mercenary Researcher - Works as a research librarian – read kicking arse (or ass if your American) on game shows! I followed this blog millenniums ago (that’s in blog years) and have built up quite a link here. Totes part of my family!
4. Twindaddy from Stuphblog – You need a trooper on your team to threaten the opposition (he doesn’t have a lot of follow-through when it comes to shooting people but the other contestants don’t know that). Once again there’s a link with guest posting here, but also, like the above blogs, TD reads all my stuff and I read all his stuph and the comments he leaves on my posts always add that little something. I don’t know if he feels the same way. I have been accused of hijacking the odd post here and there… secretly I think he’d miss me if I dropped off the Earth, but you never know, he might throw a blog party!
5. Miss Four Eyes – It is common knowledge that anyone with glasses is smart right? So we want her on our team. She also hands out naked hugs, which is good for morale if we happen to be down a few points, and also might have some sway with the judges. MFE always reads my stuff, always comments. She is a very loyal bloggy friend and an integral part of the She Said What family.
6. Fearless Leader of the Dumbass Hordes - This guy knows so much stuff about stupid people, he’d be just our guy for Family Feud. Dumbass Leader always reads the stuff I write and I see his little gravatar in my likes and comments all the time. I appreciate it. He is part of this blog family.
I do understand that there are only 5 people on a Family Feud team, however, I find this discriminatory to large families, so I’m taking a stand. Suck it up TV land. We’re having more!
7. Number 7 is Rohan and his 7 things – He writes books and music and stuff, I’m reading one of his books now called ‘Gyaros Book One – The Mice Eat Iron’. It’s really awesome. I’m reading it on my smart phone as I don’t have a kindle or an E-Reader of any kind (sending hints out into the universe…). Check out Rohan’s blog and his book.
8. Ryan from eyE[before]E – I just found this blog recently. I’m loving it. Ryan knows his stuff. He writes really interesting things about MSG and hoverboards and even the odd bit of poetry (as in it’s not usual when he writes poetry, his poetry is not odd, it’s awesome). Ryan doesn’t do awards per se, but he can still come and help us win Family Feud.
9. Sam and his Online Journal – Sam and I had a little moment recently as he celebrated a blog milestone. Definitely part of the She Said What Family Feud Team. I’m thinking of having shirts made up. It worked to get me photos with Jedward, maybe it will win game shows too?
10. Nina from Words that Flow Like Water – We have a Eurovision connection. Eurovision rocks. Nuff said! We also tweet random stuff across the Twitter scape all the time. Usually about Eurovision or Jedward. This makes her 1000 times awesome!
Well this concludes our blog Family Feud Team. We are gonna rock it, and with competition like the guys in the following footage you will soon see us one hell of a lot richer!
Yep – we win!